The following privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for AllCreditFinancialServices.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us at email@example.com.
We want you to be aware of:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect on a AllCreditFinancialServices.com Web site
- How your information is used
- Altering the information you submit through a AllCreditFinancialServices.com Web site
- Who We Are. AllCreditFinancialServices.com is an online financial marketplace that connects consumers to Lenders across a variety of loan types. When you visit a AllCreditFinancialServices.com Web site to request a loan, you will complete a loan request. Based on the information you supply, AllCreditFinancialServices.com will transmit your data to participating lenders who are best suited to meet your financial needs.
- Information We Collect.There are several areas on a AllCreditFinancialServices.com site where you may be asked to enter both personal and non-personal information. We DO NOT sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except: as authorized by you, to participating Lenders, or other parties involved in your transaction, or as may be required by law or court order. Allcreditfinancialservices.com is not a Bank or a Lender.
- Information we receive from you on loan requests. When you come to a AllCreditFinancialServices.com site to complete a qualification form you’ll need to provide personal and financial information such as your name, phone number, Social Security Number, e-mail address, income and other financial information depending upon your expressed loan preference. Some of the information you supply to us on the loan request may be optional. If you supply this information, it will not be sold or shared to or with any person or organization except: as authorized by you, to participating Lenders or other parties involved in your transaction, or as may be required by law or court order.
- Supplementary information for your loan request. When you complete a loan request at a AllCreditFinancialServices.com site, it may be necessary for us to supplement the information you provide with information from third party sources. In order for us to match you with participating Lenders, we may need to obtain additional data. For example, we may use your name and Social Security Number to request a credit report to help us determine which lenders are best suited to you.
- Technical information we collect.In order for us to ensure that we are providing the best possible consumer experience on a AllCreditFinancialServices.com Web site, we collect and track certain user information. When you visit a AllCreditFinancialServices.com Web site, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer. This cookie merely stores a limited amount of information about your site visit. The cookie merely tracks aggregate information on how our site is being used, including session counts, navigation patterns, pages visited, etc. These cookies, however, do not store any personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. as you browse the site. These cookies cannot be related to you as an individual unless you complete a loan request.When you complete a loan request, we store your cookie identification in our system. If you request that we remember you during a loan request, we use this cookie to allow our site to recognize you when you return.AllCreditFinancialServices.com also utilizes Web Logs to track aggregate information about how our site is being used. Web Logs track anonymous user information, including the number of visitors to our site, operating systems, Internet Provider addresses (if publicly available), and browser type. Unlike cookies, Web Logs are maintained only on AllCreditFinancialServices.com servers and do not store or place anything on the user’s computer.If you come to the AllCreditFinancialServices.com web site from an online banner ad, an anonymous identification number may be passed to our site. This information cannot be used to gather any personally identifiable information about you. It will only allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns.
- Information from the “Contact Us” section of a AllCreditFinancialServices.com Web site. You may contact AllCreditFinancialServices.com through the “Contact Us” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us. In the “Contact Us” form, we may ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, email address, etc. This information will not be sold to any person or organization. However, your information may be shared with other parties relevant to your transaction to help resolve any issues you report to us.
- Information gathered from Lenders. The “Lenders” section of our Web sites contain information for Lenders who wish to join the AllCreditFinancialServices.com network or license our technology. If you are a Lender and you submit one or both of the forms requesting more information, your name and other identifying information will not be sold or shared with any person or organization. Your e-mail address or telephone number may be used by authorized AllCreditFinancialServices.com employees to contact you concerning your request.
- Information gathered from the “Affiliates” section of a AllCreditFinancialServices.com Web site. The “Affiliates” section contains information for affiliates who wish to join the AllCreditFinancialServices.com affiliate program and advertise AllCreditFinancialServices.com’s service on their site. If you would like to be an affiliate, you may submit an application containing personal information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number and address. If you use AllCreditFinancialServices.com’s service through an affiliate site, under no circumstances will an affiliate ever see your information.
- Information we collect when you apply for a job at AllCreditFinancialServices.com. AllCreditFinancialServices.com may collect information from job applicants via the “Employment Opportunities at AllCreditFinancialServices.com” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us.
- How Your Information Is Used.We use the information you provide on your loan request to match you with participating Lenders or authorized agents. We may also send your information to other third parties relevant to your transaction. Lenders will also receive your credit history when they review your request. AllCreditFinancialServices.com may also share certain aggregated data with our Lenders and other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes; however, this data DOES NOT include any of your personal identifying information.
- Sharing information with our participating Lenders.At your direction (when you click on the “Submit” button), the information that you provide to us on the loan request will be sent through the AllCreditFinancialServices.com system and presented to participating Lenders who offer the types of loan products you have identified and/or other parties relevant to your transaction. Lenders will also receive your credit history when they review your request. As our Lenders may keep and use your information whether or not you qualify for a loan with them or use their services, we recommend that you contact them directly for more information about their specific privacy policies.After participating Lenders receive your information, they may contact you directly via phone, e-mail or other communications. All of our Lenders operate under federal and/or state laws and regulations. If you are matched with any participating Lenders, the Lender with which you choose to close your loan and/or obtain your credit card will report certain information about your loan and/or credit card to AllCreditFinancialServices.com, and AllCreditFinancialServices.com will treat that information in the manner it treats the information you provided on your loan request. As our Lenders may keep and use your information whether or not you qualify for a transaction with them, we recommend that you contact them directly for more information about their specific privacy policies.
- Sharing information with third parties.We may also act as an agent for our participating Lenders, sharing behalf and pursuant to their instructions with providers of services related to your transaction.In addition, AllCreditFinancialServices.com may notify you about a special offer from one of our promotional partners. We do not reveal your name, address or any other identifying information to that promotional partner unless you request us to do so. All of the information-sharing we do as agent for the Lender would be permissible under applicable federal law for the Lender to do directly.From time to time, AllCreditFinancialServices.com may notify you about a special offer from one of our promotional partners. At your request, AllCreditFinancialServices.com will not send you any information or offers unrelated to your request for financing. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please contact us at us@Allcreditfinancialservices.com to request removal from our mailing list.
- Sharing information with authorized agents. At your direction (when you click on the “Submit” button), the information you provide to us on the loan request will be sent through the AllCreditFinancialServices.com system and may be presented to our authorized agents. Our authorized agents do not sell or share your personal information with any person or organization. Allcreditfinancialservices.com follows all Don’t sell my personal information laws